|Adres||Leenderweg in Eindhoven|
|Prijs||€ 1.175,00 (0)|
|Type pand||2-kamer appartement|
Klik op de foto's om ze uit te vergroten.
For rent: luxurous apartment in Eindhoven (Centre)
Available february 1st , 2021
This completely renovated apartment in a characteristic ‘30s property “De Spijcker Anno 1926” is located at a perfect location considering town-centre, park and theatre are at walking distance. The apartment is suitable for one or two persons. It has a surface area of 70 m2 and is completely furnished. The property is situated in the district Stratum, thus close to city centre, highway (A2, A67) and the Philips High Tech Campus. There are free parking spaces in front of the building.
- Communal entrance area and private front door.
- Living room with a wooden floor, dimmable built-in spots, sliding doors to the garden, tv and phone connection, rustic chimney, built-in cupboard and beamed ceiling. The living is fully furnished with Natuzzi sofa and armchairs, rug, wooden dining table, dining chairs, gloss cabinet, flatscreen, photo-art and design lamp.
- Open kitchen connected with the living room is fitted with top quality equipment: Miele dishwasher, Boretti hood, Siemens gas cooker, Siemens microwave/ oven, Whirlpool refrigerator, black granite worktop. Pots, pans and cutlery are provided as well. The kitchen has a storage room/ basement.
- Bedroom with dimmable built in spots, tv and phone connection, wooden floor, wooden bed, wardrobes.
- Bathroom with a large bath, separate shower cabin, sink, toilet, built-in spots and Sun tunnel.
- Laundry room with a separate (guest) toilet, Bosch washing machine, vacuum cleaner and dresser.
- Garden facing south with bistro set.
- closed alley (shared) for bicycle etc.
- private central heating
- rolling shutters (electric)