|Adres||Leenderweg in Eindhoven|
|Prijs||€ 1.175,00 (0)|
|Type pand||2-kamer appartement|
Klik op de foto's om ze uit te vergroten.
This completely renovated upstairs apartment in a characteristic ‘30s property “De Spijcker Anno 1926” is located at a perfect location considering town-center, park and theatre are at walking distance. The apartment is suitable for one or two persons. It has a surface area of 70 m2 , including balcony and is completely furnished. The property is situated in the district Stratum, thus close to city center, highway (A2, A67) and the Philips High Tech Campus. There are free parking spaces in front of the building.
- Communal entrance area and private front door.
- Living room with a wooden floor, dimmable built-in spots, door to the balcony, tv and phone connecting, built-in cupboard and wooden beams. The living is fully furnished with Leolux sofa and armchair, rug, wooden dining table, dining chairs, wooden cabinet, flatscreen.
- Open kitchen connected with the living room is fitted with top quality equipment: Siemens dishwasher, Pelgrim hood, Siemens gas cooker, Siemens microwave, Pelgrim oven Whirlpool refrigerator, black granite worktop. Pots, pans and cutlery are provided as well.
- Laundry room with a separate (guest) toilet, Bosch washing machine and Siemens vacuum cleaner.
- Study room with a wooden floor, dimmable built-in spots, desk table, desk chair and cabinets
- Bedroom with spots, boxspring beds for two persons, air conditioner and sink.
- Bathroom with a bath, separate shower cabin, sink, toilet, light spots.
- Balcony facing south with bistro set.
- wireless internet
- closed alley (shared) for bicycle.
- private central heating
- rolling shutters
- free parking
Deposit is one month. Energy, gas and water costs are paid in advance: The rent is excluding local tax. The rental price is including wireless internet and tv.